For Blanchardstown – Mulhuddart/Castleknock/Ongar
Give your opinion
2021 Approved works for Mulhuddart/Castleknock/Ongar
2021 Programme of Works approved by Local Area Committee
The Blanchardstown – Mulhuddart/Castleknock/Ongar, Local Area Committee, approved the 2021 Programme of Works for the area! There is a lot of wins in the Programme of Works for Ongar that range from Surface Restoration at Hansfield Road to install a pedestrian crossing from willow wood to Mount Symon at the Ongar Distributor Road to a Landscape project (Tree, bulbs, pollinator planting) on Clonsilla road at the Clonsilla Train Station!
The list of projects in Ongar are:
- Surface Restoration for Lohunda and the Old Hansfield Road
- Path improvement works for Woodvale & Castlewood, Beechwood Link Path, Lohunda, Porter’s gate, & Castlefield.
- Landscape project for Clonsilla road at Clonsilla station
- Installation of the footpath from WIllow Wood Grove to the Ongar Road access Point
- Path infills at Manorfield footpath links
- Landscape projects at Clonee Roundabout opposite Linnetfields Park
- Bulb planting across Dublin 15
Read more about the meeting.
The full document is available here. I encourage you to have a read-through. Some exciting and progressive updates in our area were badly needed.
We’re working hard with the local authority.
Your feedback matters
Any concerns or questions you may have I would love to hear your feedback. You can contact me here.
I post updates regularly to my social channels and here on the blog.
Check out my blog/article here
Follow me on social
Cllr. Daniel Whooley
Deputy Mayor of Fingal County Council