DAA Amendment to North Runway Planning Application
In this article learn about the application by DAA PLC
Give your opinion
North Runway Planning Application
This submission concerns the application by DAA PLC, reference F20A/0668, proposing the amendment of two planning conditions (attached to the planning permission for the new North runway). Cllr Pamela Conroy, Roderic O’Gorman TD and I are in opposition to this proposal, and our reasoning is explained in our submission below.
The table of contents:
- Change in Time Restrictions goes against European Directive 2002/49/EC
- Switching to a night-time flight restriction system is not standard among Airports with similar passenger flow.
- Noise impact in Dublin 15
- Grants for noise mitigation
- Delay in documentation being made available
- Lack of public consultation
Read all the documents regarding this issue.
The full documents are available here. I encourage you to have a read-through. Any questions, views, or thoughts on this I would be happy to hear from you.
We’re working hard with the local authority.
Your feedback matters
Any concerns or questions you may have I would love to hear your feedback. You can contact me here.
I post updates regularly to my social channels and here on the blog.
Check out my blog/article here
Follow me on social
Cllr. Daniel Whooley
Deputy Mayor of Fingal County Council